- Committment & consistency
- Social proof
- You should tell people explicitly what you want.
- Organization's interest and others' interest is at par or above your own.
- You treat everyone fairly, follow process and do not abuse.
- You leave yourself reasonably open to be influenced by others.
- You back your points with valid data.
Caproni's book brings a breath of fresh air to the taboo "Power", it certainly explains in detail, and backed by research, the ethics associated with power - and how it can be put to good ethical use.